My First Marketing Blog

 Hello there, my name is Jack Hallam, I am a dual enrolled student at Linn Benton and Oregon State. I am studying business in hopes of running my own business some day. I am currently taking BA223-Marketing in hope of furthering my knowledge of marketing to use for business of my own. I am most interested in learning about the different forms of marketing and what is statistically the best form of marketing for specific business. I would also like to learn how to directly market to a specific group of people and how to most efficiently do that. Outside of school I am passionate about being outside as well as thrifting and searching for vintage clothing. This is a passion my brother and I have bonded over together for the past 4 years and have been able to create a fun business out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Adidas goes sci-fi with personality-based metaverse avatars